Search engine for universities in EnglandWould you like to study abroad? Do you want to get the best education? Do you want to have practical knowledge, not just mere theory? Do you care about a high level of teaching and getting the best job after graduation? If you answered yes to all of these questions, you should definitely consider studying in the UK. According to popular rankings, universities in England are very popular among Polish students. They guarantee the best education, which later contributes to reaching the top of your career in the international labor market. If you are wondering which institution to choose, use our help. Functional, easy to use Search engine for universities in England will help you find reputable, most recommended, and respectable points in the UK, which you certainly cannot pass by indifferently. Current data shows that over 25% of Europe’s best universities are located there! See on the site Search engine for universities in England will help you choose the one that meets your expectations. You will find with us a wide base of the most reputable universities in the UK, data is updated regularly. Only here is so much valuable information available about the education or recruitment process.
Ranking of universities in EnglandThe quality of university education is constantly growing. The UK is leading the way in this area. Ranking created by the Times Higher Education newspaper, which includes a total of 200 different institutions from all over Europe, distinguishes 46 British universities, where the University of Oxford came first, and the University of Cambridge came second. Also ranked high were:
- Imperial College London
- University College London
- London School od Economics and Political Science
- University of Edinburg
- King’s College London
- student satisfaction – an indicator allows to determine the satisfaction of students and their perception of everyday life at the university ;
- opportunities offered by graduation – data allowing to determine what career prospects look like after 6 months of graduation;
- university staff – presenting the attitude of students to academic teachers and estimating how much the university invests in teaching staff;
- initial grades – this indicator shows what grades students came to the university with. Despite the fact that it usually occupies a very high place in the rankings, this criterion should not be fully followed. Very often it turns out that the initial requirements of individual universities are lower than the initial grades obtained by students.
- honors and achievements obtained by a given university;
- accommodation cost and living in a given city;
- faculties and courses offered by the university;
- local events;
- number of students;
- professional opportunities.
Can’t find a college?
Come back in a while, the database is constantly updated. 🙂