We help students to
get your dream studies in England!
Why choose us?
Book a free consultation via Skype! Contact us by phone or email!
CHOICE OF STUDY DIRECTION
Think about what is your strength and what you like to do! Then choose the right study direction!
APPLICATION FOR UNIVERSITY
We will help you write and arrange all necessary documents to study in England!
We professionally carry out the tuition and life application process! (£ 8,430)
What others think about us?
Direction: Mechanical Engineering
In my opinion, studying in the UK gives great opportunities for development, here everyone puts on practice, they do not see the need to learn unnecessary theory. When learning, we have the opportunity to learn a new language and people. Thanks to Edu4u I started a completely new life, now I have an open road to make my dreams come true. I think my risk has paid off, now I can not wait to start learning at De Montfort University!
The atmosphere at the university is amazing, the campus is beautiful, all around is full of cafes, places with good food, river, shops and park. Between lectures you can jump out to coffee with friends who come from other countries and even other continents. Positive and open are not only other students, but also lecturers, and to your personal tutor you can report any problem – money, work, study, being ‘home sick’ or anything that concerns us.
Direction: Business Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Opinions and Reviews
- Pablo Szeremeta
Począwszy od wstępnej rozmowy na temat wizji studiow - Edu4u doradzało moim znajomym w różnych kwestiach (było widać ,że znaja się na rzeczy i zadne pytania nie stanowią dla nich problemu) ,poprzez wybor mieszkania a skończywszy na profesjonalnym doborze odpowiednich studiow i wymarzonego uniwersytetu . EDU4U to firma uczciwa, pomocna i cierpliwa a takie trudno dziś znaleść ... Ogólnie moge z czystym sumieniem polecić tą firme ,wspolpraca z nimi to czysta przyjemnosc 😉 Z pewnością polece ich rodzinie i reszcie znajomych ,a takze nawiąże kontakt by pomogli im dostac sie na studia w Anglii.
- Beata Jurek
Bez dwóch zdań najlepszy wybór przy aplikacji na studia za granicą. Profesjonalna pomoc nie tylko na każdym etapie aplikacji, ale także po dostaniu się na uczelnię. Nieocenione wsparcie w każdym możliwym aspekcie życia studenckiego. Profesjonalna współpraca, świetni ludzie.
- Michał Zawiślak
Excellent service and excellent people. Highly recommend.
- Artur Piotrowski
Polecam super kontakt
- Adam Ślęzak
Bardzo profesjonalne podejście. Polecam
- Konrad Piekarz Piekarski
Nobody will help you as much as they do. They are a definition of perfection
- Dawid Blejd
- Oliwia Drabik
Bardzo zorganizowana ekipa, przyjemnie się współpracowało. Polecam każdemu 😉
- Magda Przybylska
I used this company to apply to De Montfort University. They offered were very helpful and patient for me (and billion questions). Also they are very kind and human. Everyone should apply with them!
- Patryk Bilan
Couldn't imagine better help than this received from these guys
Frequently Asked Questions
1) You should start by choosing the course / course you want to study or at least your area of interest, for example what you want to do in the future.
2) The next very important aspect is the choice of the university, because every university in the UK is unique and specialized in a given field. In this matter, it’s best to contact us on Facebook or by phone.
3) If you are already determined what and where you want to study, it’s time to start applications. With us you can apply via the UCAS platform, which charges a small fee and is completely free, through a direct application! More information can be found here https://edu-4u.uk/studia-licencjackie/
4) Start the application process with Edu4u by consulting us on Facebook, and by phone.
5) Start writing a Personal Statement, i.e. a cover letter. More information can be found here: https://edu-4u.uk/personal-statement/
6) Obtain references that are necessary in the application process for studies in Angalia or the UK: More information here: https://edu-4u.uk/referencje/
1) Translate the certificate and the results of the matriculation and finish the application process.
2) Accept your admission to study in the UK!
3) Start applications for Tuition Fee and learn about a loan (Maintenance Loan), which is a great option and allows you to spread your wings! You can find more information about here:
4) Come to the UK as soon as possible in order to look for a part-time job, because the average hours at the university are 12!
At the beginning, you do not pay anything from your pocket. The tuition is covered by the British government, in addition, the British government supports people from Europe with up to £ 11,354 a year on the cost of living! (Maintenance Loan).
Only after graduation you start paying back the loan and it is only 9% from the amount above £ 25,000 per year!
More information on this subject can be found here:
You can get to any course / direction and university! It all depends on you, how high you will pass up and what experience you have!
Additionally, do not forget that the references and Personal Statement also strengthen your application!